For any coating, the foundation is the most critical step in the process. Our Raw Plastic Adhesion Promoter has been engineered to ensure you get a high performance, long-term foundation when painting raw untreated plastic parts. From primer to paint to clear coat, each Poseidon product features chemistry that works together to give you a coating that is worthy of a god.
Pro tip: Apply Raw Plastic Adhesion Promoter to raw untreated plastic only. Then, apply our 1K Epoxy Primer followed by any of our automotive base coat paints by Poseidon Paint Systems. If you are painting another substrate such as wood, metal, glass, vinyl, fiberglass, or treated plastic, simply apply our 1K Epoxy Primer.
Application Instructions: Raw Plastic Plastic Adhesion Promoter
- Prep surface: Sand with 400-600 grit sandpaper & wipe down, then flame treat.
- Stir & pour into your spray gun.
- Dust a light coat of Raw Plastic Adhesion Promoter over untreated plastic.
- Raw Plastic Adhesion Promoter will flash off almost instantly.
- Apply Poseidon Paint: 1K Epoxy Primer
- Apply Poseidon base coat paint