Today we bring you the latest innovation in carbon fiber Water Transfer Printing film. Introducing Block Carbon, a new carbon fiber hydro dip film that creates a bold, high-contrast carbon fiber design on any product. Our Block Carbon hydro dip film is a silver and clear carbon fiber pattern that looks best over dark colors like black, cobalt blue, and deep red.
Over the past 3 years, we have raised the bar with new carbon fiber Water Transfer Printing films like WTP-940 Sport Carbon, WTP-992 Super Weave, and most recently WTP-1004 Chrome Carbon. Block Carbon is extremely versatile and will soon join the ranks of these high-flying carbon fiber patterns.
What Makes Block Carbon Different?
- Bold design: Distinct “block” structure creates a bold carbon fiber appearance at a distance.
- High-contrast: Dense silver inks provide enhanced contrast against ANY base coat color. This is what makes Block Carbon unique.
- Realistic weave details: Micro weave details provide enhanced realism when looking at the pattern up close.
Order Block Carbon Hydro Dip Film Today!
Recommended Base Coat Colors
Get a Sample of Block Carbon!We are so confident that you are going to love Block Carbon that we will send you a mailed pamphlet with a decorated chip so you can see the coating in person. Just fill out your information below.
More Trending Carbon Fiber Films
WTP-1004 Chrome Carbon$49.96 – $155.88
WTP-992 Super Weave$49.96 – $155.88
WTP-940 Sport Carbon$49.96 – $155.88
- WTP-1004 Chrome Carbon: Uses the latest chrome ink technologies to provide unrivaled flip-flop carbon fiber effects. Can be used with ANY base coat color.
- WTP-992 Super Weave: A more subtle silver and clear carbon fiber pattern that mimics the look of real carbon fiber. We recommend using Super Weave with dark solid colors like black, cobalt blue, and deep red.
- WTP-940 Sport Carbon: The “go-to” carbon fiber for many of our customers. This carbon fiber is black and clear with interlocking weave elements and smooth gradients. Sport Carbon looks best with metallic colors like Metallic Charcoal and Electric Blue Metallic.